Law Offices of Steve Cedillos Hawaii - STEVE CEDILLOS IS A CONMAN

WARNING: Hawaii Attorney Steve Cedillos is a crook, he has been public reprimanded by the Hawaii Disciplinary Board for legal misconduct.

See link: http://www.odchawaii.com/uploads/Order_of_Public_Discipline_Steve_Cedillos_102810.pdf

This "attorney" if I can still call him that is a crook that will take your money and leave you hanging. I hired this guy to represent me on a family court matter back in 2000, he collected a flat fee and did nothing with my case. I ended up writing my own motions, he did not write a single document, or letter on my behalf. In addition, he was late multiple times to court, on a few occasions he did not even show up at all, and I was forced to represent myself. Because of his incompetence, my case had disastrous results. So, in desperation, I hired another attorney to represent me, and when I tried to retrieve my legal files which I worked on myself, he tried to extort money from me: He stated that he wouldn't return my files to me until I handed him an additional $500 in cash.

I was so desperate to retrieve my files to hand over to my new attorney, I did as I was told and gave him the $500 to release my file to me even though I had already paid him a flat fee in advance. When I'm telling you this guy did not lift a single finger to assist me on my case…It's the God Honest TRUTH. I handed my files over to my new attorney and when I told him what Steve Cedillos did, my attorney explained that withholding files from client was illegal.

DO NOT HIRE THIS CONMAN, THERE ARE OTHER ATTORNEYS THAT ACTUALLY POSSESS INTEGRITY AND THIS GUY AIN'T IT. STAY THE *** AWAY FROM HIM AND TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY IF YOU WANT TO AVOID TROUBLE AND HEARTACHE.

HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED.

Review about: Law Office.

Comments

Please contact me regarding your experience he is handling my custody case... very worried 463-2982